rOjqYJaNrm5VphIubPIKJDGmS02MVPT8F6jVUjM6

Drama Review: You are my destiny (Liang Jie, Xing ZhaoLing)

m starting to feel like modern Chinese dramas are the same Drama Review: You are my destiny (Liang Jie, Xing ZhaoLing)

I'ane one thousand starting to experience similar modern Chinese dramas are the same. This is probably the terminal 4th dimension I do a review on modern dramas until I discover a drama that deserves to alive reviewed. Today's review is virtually a 2020 Chinese drama 'You are my destiny' starring Liang Jie inwards addition to Xing Zhao Ling. When I started this blog in 2021, I originally planned to focus on Chinese dramas that aired from 2021 besides as forget near the former dramas just close to of you lot kept recommending this drama to me besides I couldn't resist.

First Impressions.

I can't enjoin a lot near the get-get episode, it was predictable also every bit had lots of cliche moments. I'thousand thence tired of the way the male person soul leads make an entrance inwards the drama, tin't they figure out a different way? By the way, this is the starting time fourth dimension I'thousand watching Liang Jie inwards a modernistic drama, aye Eternal love featured her in the mod world only that doesn't count. I watched Cute Programmer thus I'1000 much familiar with Xing Jiao Ling inwards the mod drama category. The two concord worked together inward Eternal dearest season i to three likewise we all know that in that location'second ever peachy chemic science betwixt them only it's early to judge in the kickoff episode. Expectations? I did take got approximately expectations earlier watching this drama only expectations are but expectations. First episodes are the foundation of the storyline in addition to it seemed similar the writers set a proficient foundation by starting the drama amongst both leads being inward relationships. Xiyi besides Anna'second man relationship is besides weak, they both focused a lot inwards their careers instead of edifice each other. Their human relationship is similar those online relationships where the both of you lot make videos calls in addition to textile simply yous never met together amongst don't even think almost meeting up, that'second how their human being human relationship is. Jianxin is besides inwards a relationship merely it's as well non a homo relationship since she is the entirely one putting more than than effort to go far slice of operate piece her boyfriend is taking advantage of her since she'sec a pushover. I must order, Jiaxian is a daughter almost guys necessitate, she likes being independent... she doesn't demand anything just dearest together alongside care from a human being existence. I was surprised to view her paying for all the expenses on the cruise transport, that'second independence but it besides increases the chances of jerks taking reward of her. 

The Good.

ane. Playlist.

A drama'sec playlist must tally its main discipline together with in this drama it'sec manifestly almost 2 people destined together (you lot are my destiny). I listened to the playlist, analyzed the lyrics together with establish them suitable for a drama like this. I must order, the opening theme vocal is addictive, alive warned. Every fourth dimension I'thousand nigh to sentry man an episode, the vocal would already be playing in my heed before I press play, 🎶oh tin can tin can you lot feel my honey...🎶

two. Cast.

If I phone call dorsum correctly I talked nigh Liang Jie'second acting skills also how talented she is but I mean I spoke likewise shortly. Liang Jie is underrated too doesn't go the recognition she deserves, she is not only a talented actress but a approval to the manufacture. I watched her in the Eternal Love franchise, she was nifty but afterward watching You are my destiny, I realized that she is on a higher degree. Her character "Jiaxin" is dissimilar from the characters she played inwards The Eternal Love, it felt similar I was watching a dissimilar soul amid Liang Jie'sec face up. Yes, she was besides dissimilar in Time flies as well you lot are here merely her part every bit Jiaxin takes the loving cup. I'1 thousand familiar alongside most of the characters, I watched just about of them from Couple of mirrors, Song of youth, court lady inwards add-on to Time flies in addition to you lot lot are hither. Speaking of Time flies as well as y'all are here, the Dylan character is playing the same office (3rd wheel) every bit in Time flies in addition to yous lot are hither. I watched Anson from Song of Youth together alongside Court Lady, he'second a natural fifty-fifty though this drama came out beginning earlier other dramas. I ever experience happy whenever he's inward a drama, he besides seems to be having fun whenever he'second casted in such role.

3. Storyline.

This is basically a story of 2 strangers who'second life changed in only one dark, this is more than relatable because fifty-fifty statistics exhibit that about people's lives changed subsequently such experience. Getting married by error likewise running about to go a divorce the adjacent hateful solar solar day all inwards the advert of returning a favor. This is similar a "Getting back to my ex gone wrong" grade of storyline because all Xiyi wanted was to help Jiaxin have revenge on her ex young man merely destiny is destiny.

The Bad.

1. Bad motion by the author.

So inward the commencement and 2d episodes, Xiyi called Chen Jiaxin by her mention multiple times but and so why did they arrive facial expression like Xiyi didn't know her bring upward? I mean... they swapped their luggage too even swapped their room key cards which had their names. It's clear that the writer wanted to make something among the "oh that'second his advert" segment but it'second a full failure because Xiyi already knew Jianxin's advert prior to the segment. 

2. Why did they modify the song?

I talked well-nigh the opening field of study song beingness suitable for the opening topic merely and so they decided to modify the song likewise for what? I'thou non proverb the novel vocal is bad or something, I'yard merely saying it feels awkward hearing the vocal opening upward the drama since I'm used to the beginning vocal. I thought I was watching a incorrect drama when I heard the vocal. 

three. Accent.

I take been trying to avoid this but it kept showing up every quaternary dimension they showed Europe segments. There are white people inward the drama, they speak English linguistic communication simply why change their accent? The government note of their voices doesn't present that they're from outside of Cathay, it's similar they hired Chinese vocalisation actors to dub the master sound. It could've been meliorate if they simply let the foreigners practise their original accent also banknote to sell the characters to us.

Conclusion.

Modern drama'sec ending is ever predictable specially a contract wedlock drama. I commonly don't enjoy the last episodes of modernistic dramas because they drag a lot merely surprisingly I watched all 36 episodes without fast forwarding a unmarried scene. If y'all're looking for a contract spousal relationship drama amidst a amend storyline and then I recommend You are my destiny.

Ratings.

seven.5/10


Related Posts
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates