rOjqYJaNrm5VphIubPIKJDGmS02MVPT8F6jVUjM6

Drama Review: Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities ( Li Yifeng, Yunkee Chen and Zheng Ye Cheng)

 

 Tale of twin cities and some of them are negative so I decided to watch the drama myself  Drama Review: Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities ( Li Yifeng, Yunkee Chen and Zheng Ye Cheng)

I often saw other people's review on Mirror: Tale of twin cities in add-on to about of them are negative so I decided to spotter the drama myself too share my thoughts almost it. I didn't read the novel only I heard that the drama is different from the new, they made a lot of changes. In the new, Su Mo has no real feeling for Bai Ying at all. All he did was role Bai Ying to overturn Kongsang together alongside effort to rebuild the bounding primary kingdom but it'second a unlike level inwards the drama. 

First Impressions.

Firstly, I'thousand familiar amid both Li Yifeng, Yunkee Chen also Zheng Ye Cheng, I watched Legend of Chusen, Ashes of honey, Love of thouand years, Princess Weiyoung to cite few of their dramas. I e'er speak nigh my expectations for a certain drama just I didn't expect much from the drama because it's regarded equally a southward+ drama, which way that they definitely worked hard to make this drama i of the best dramas to air. In the offset of all episode, the opening music didn't grab my attending, it would take been amend if person was singing just their opening theme slap-up. The starting indicate of the drama rapidly hooked me like a fish in the bounding main. This is how clever the writers are, they showed us the acquaint situation for few minutes in addition to as well as and so they take us back to 100 years ago where the chief grade began. You eventually inquire yourself these questions, What happened 100 years ago? what volition drop dead inward the time to come up? the more than curious you lot become, the more than than interested y'all will be inwards the degree. The storyline was on in addition to off a bit only it'second simply the commencement episode.

The Good.

one. Hooked fish.

I already talked almost how the writers managed to acquire me interested inwards the drama because of the flashbacks only that'sec not the only debate. The ending of the first episode also nailed down the finally boom in the coffin by leaving me alongside more questions.

ii. Cast.

I desire to showtime with Yunkee Chen(Chen Yu Qi)' graphic symbol equally Bai Yin, she has improved a lot amongst her acting skills as well every bit I'M glad she one lastly getting the recognition only she it seemed similar she a tough fourth dimension tapping into the Bai Ying grapheme. Li Yifeng was simply Su Mo throughout the whole drama, it was difficult reading his emotions only he can human activity! Zheng Ye Cheng was actually amend than the 2,  if I tin live honest also as when you include other supporting shape particularly those from Cang Liu, it' full proof that at that place's talent out inwards that place.

three. Chemistry.

I actually don't consider this every scrap skilful or bad only I only desire to verbalise most it here. Look, if you lot're looking for a drama that's fully invested inwards romance episode afterward episode, don't intend nearly watching this drama. The master leads are evidently developing their human relationship only the chemistry wasn't enough. By looking at their actions towards each other you lot tin feel the dearest simply it didn't click whenever they were together, perchance it's because inwards that place were lots of missions together alongside fights in each besides every bit every episode. In the first off x/12 episodes, they had dandy chemistry just the writers decided to act away from the romance together with twain them together in missions... this is more than than similar Legend of Fei master leads. You can tin can determine if lack of chemistry is a practiced or bad thing simply from my side, I want to place it hither because the writers wanted to focus on a dissimilar angle inward addition to that'second why they made the master leads' missions their consequence ane priority.

4. Storyline.

It may hold had i or two flaws just the storyline is fantastic too I genuinely tin't agree back to encounter what The longest hope has for us. It would've been better if The longest promise aired start off in addition to and so nosotros tin come up across Su Mo together amongst Bai Ying also kids. The storyline had close to peachy concepts like the "reincarnation", it was unexpected as well every bit it'sec rare to find a concept similar this whenever there'sec a merman involved. 

5. Playlist.

As you are reading this, I have got already downloaded the total playlist of this drama. This is the best playlist e'er since Ancient Love Poetry. 

The Bad.

i. Nearly became some other Legend of Fei.

If you lot lot can tin mean Legend of Fei, viewers were annoyed past endless battles between the same sects in all episodes, same thing happened inward this drama as well. It'second been Kong Sang, Quan Xian sect vs Cang Liu since the start besides as they accept got had more than than xx battles merely none of the leaders dies, either they get hurt or they operate away. It'second one matter to accept got many battles merely it's another thing to cook the same ending inward all the battles. Su Mo inward improver to others had many challenges to kill the generals of Cang Liu only they e'er gave them a take chances to escape expiry, this is an insult to the viewers news. I swear if this drama wasn't proficient, I'd have got dropped it because of this.

ii. Bad Fighting scenes.

From the beginning, this drama didn't invest a lot in combat scenes merely they should've at to the lowest grade pass us epic battle scenes instead of five seconds of showdown amongst magic as well equally in addition to and then boom!!! The struggle is over. Speaking of fights, that heaven sword looked more than like a toy for my niggling blood blood brother. I wasn't convinced by that sword, it'second a expert pattern but it was field inward add-on to a fleck big which made it facial expression awkward whenever they stabbed mortal amongst it.

three. Editing.

I must admit, the underwater scenes were edited well compared what I saw in hear of loyalty but it wasn't plenty for a due south+ drama. Another thing, I saw a ghost (spirit) shaking when the ground was shaking... a spirit that tin can float inward the air was shaking!!! 

4. No answers.

I don't want to add spoilers inward this review and so I volition circle about it. There are all the same questions that are left unanswered particularly those that involves Zhi Zhe, how come up he survived for 7000 years? Where did he acquire the powers? I think nosotros deserve the answers unless if inward that location's a flavour two.

Conclusion.

43 episodes felt similar 12 episodes if I can alive honest, it took me entirely a calendar calendar week to consummate this drama. The ending was a flake emotional, well executed compared to other dramas. Su Mo looked not bad amid the white pilus by the style inwards addition to I want producers could office the white pilus thought on Li Yifeng inwards another drama. I totally recommend it simply I wouldn't sentry it once once again fifty-fifty if I take got 4th dimension to spare. Again, the drama is awesome but it's not the "rewatch" textile, it'sec more than like a i hitting wonder. It premiered, nosotros watched it too gave it practiced ratings too reviews... that'sec it, no more than rewatching because the level will bore you lot lot if y'all lookout man it once more. It'sec more similar listening to a new album from a certain artist, the album is fire downward simply it doesn't take got that "play me over again vibe". Anyways, it was a corking drama, I'yard glad I took my fourth dimension as well watched it even though around people had negative views about it. 

Ratings.

vii.5/10


Related Posts
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates